mifold the grab-and-go-booster
mifold, the grab-and-go booster seat is the most compact and portable booster seat ever invented. It is more than 10x smaller than a regular booster and it’s just as safe*. It can easily fit into a glove compartment. Regular booster seats work by lifting the child up into the position of an adult so that the adult vehicle seatbelt fits perfectly on the shoulder and across the hips. mifold works in the exact opposite way, instead of lifting the child up, mifold holds the seatbelt down - on the shoulder and across the hips!
Research shows that in more than 25% of journeys, children are traveling without any type of child restraint. mifold was invented to be available at all times when a regular booster seat is not. With mifold, there are no more excuses, it can be available for every child, in every car, on every journey, every time.
mifold is the perfect booster seat designed for on-the-go parents and families. It's revolutionary compact design makes your family more mobile and ready for anything, carpools, vacations, car rentals, taxis, grandparents and so much more.
- Children at least 4 years old and a minimum of 15kg.
- 15kg to 36kg
- up to 150cm tall
- Meets or exceeds European regulations ECE R44.04.
- 25cm x 12cm x 4cm
- mifold is regulated for use in all markets that permit the sale of backless boosters. The model of mifold sold in Malaysia can be used in all countries that allow the use of ECE R44.04 booster seats.
- Strong metal chassis of 6061 aircraft grade aluminium (as strong as steel) and Dupont™ Delrin® 100ST a super tough plastic polymer for superior impact resistance.
- 750g mifold weighs the same as a small bottle of water.
- Three width settings of “small," “medium,” and “large," with a fully variable shoulder height.
- Foam padding technology for extra comfort that stays cool, even on hot days.
- Easy to clean by washing the surfaces with a mild solution of soap and water, rinsing, and then air dry.