Hegen PCTO 240ml/8oz All-Rounder Cup PPSU
1. Designed for easy sipping
Soft silicone disc regulates water flow effectively, allows for easy sipping, reduces gagging and intake of gas.
2. Hygiene Protection
Designed to give maximum protection and hygiene, the dust cover ensures parts are not in contact with other surfaces.
3. Hassle-free cleaning and assembly
Minimal parts make it easy for washing and cleaning. Assemble and disassemble within seconds.
4. SqroundTM-shaped bottle
Ergonomically shaped for small hands to hold, the Hegen SqroundTM bottle also stacks neatly, optimising your storage space.
5. Revolutionary One-Hand Closure
World's first patented no screw thread closure; the Hegen Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open™ (PCTO™) innovation allows the bottle to be pressed on and twisted off conveniently with zero spillage.
1 x Hegen PCTO™ 240ml/8oz All-Rounder Cup
1 x Hegen PCTO™ All-Rounder Crown Collar
1 x Hegen Silicone Disc
1 x Hegen Seal
1 x PPSU Disc
1 x Dust Cover
- For babies, transitioning from a feeding bottle to drinking out of a cup is no easy task.
- Hegen PCTO™ 240ml/8oz All-Rounder Cup PPSU is designed to support your little one in learning the skills and coordination they need for this important milestone while cultivating good drinking habits from the beginning.
- Our spoutless training cup allows tots to sip from anywhere around the rim, just like an open drinking cup. Fitted with a soft silicone disc that is gentle on babies’ sensitive gums, the cup regulates the flow of water effectively for easy sipping while reducing the chances of gagging or swallowing air.
- Perfect for children 12 months* and above, the Hegen PCTO™ 240ml/8oz All-Rounder Cup PPSU supports effortless weaning from the milk bottle, which helps to prevent tooth decay. By simulating sipping from a regular cup, your little one will also hone the fine motor skills needed for independent drinking.
- *Recommended for children 12 months and above. However, parents can consider training their infant as young as 6 months old when they are able to start eating solids.