Ezpz First Foods Set
EzPz First Foods Set is a feeding gift set consisting of a tiny bowl, a tiny cup and 2 tiny spoons. Most parents introduce first foods to their baby at 4 to 6 months of age. This experience can be fun, but it also can be messy, stressful and overwhelming. With the First Foods Set ezpz provides all of the developmental tools you need to set baby up for mealtime milestones – plus calm and confident parents!
Set includes  Tiny Cup,  Tiny Spoons and  Tiny Bowl
- 100% Food Grade Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
- Provides the developmental tools you need for baby's first foods / drinks
- Helps baby succeed with eating and drinking independence
- Recommended for 6+ months.
Tiny Spoon: 3.75 x 0.9 x 0.9 in
Tiny Bowl: 9 x 6.5 x 1 in
Tiny Cup: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.5 in
Max. temp: 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Min temp: -8 degrees Fahrenheit
>> Tiny Bowl
The Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. The bowl is perfect for first foods, such as purees, yogurt and baby cereal, and also supports the baby-led weaning method of feeding.
- Suction feature decreases tipped bowls and plates
- Stable base promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
- Mat fits ALL highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair
- Perfect for all first food approaches, including baby-led weaning
- Compact and lightweight for dinners out and travel
>> Tiny Spoon
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. The Tiny Spoon has unique features that make it the most functional, developmentally appropriate infant spoon on the market.
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes gumming + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon can be used for dipping and scooping
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- Works for both purees and the baby-led weaning feeding methods
Care Instructions :
Wash thoroughly before first use and after each use. Wash with
>> Tiny Cup
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone, and the Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Open cup drinking supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps baby learn to have a strong swallow and can decrease tooth decay.
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods