Eatalian Express Mixed Vegge pasta
- Eatalian Express homemade fresh Mixed Vegetable Fusilli is made from a combination of 10 different type of fresh vegetables, durum wheat semolina flour and water.
- The vegetables that we mixed are spinach, carrot, pumpkin, broccoli, beetroot, sweet potato, tomato, red spinach, purple carrot and cauliflower.
- Eatalian Express Homemade Mixed Vegetables Pasta contain 15.35 gram/servings of dietary fiber. Compare this to brown rice 3.5 gram/servings and wholewheat pasta 6 gram/servings.
- This pasta is ideal for weight management and overall health benefits as it has high vegetable fiber, low starch and sugar.
- Durum wheat semolina plus vegetables gives you high content of protein, fiber & multivatimins. A very healthy carbohydrate as proven by MARDI certification on our product.
- For information, Asian noodle DO NOT use durum wheat semolina. Instead they use normal wheat flour (bleached or unbleached). So although they may be shaped like an Italian pasta, in truth they are just noodle.
- No added MSG, salt, colouring, preservatives or any other additives are used in all our pasta products.
- SUGGESTED SERVINGS : Adult: 60 to 80 gram / person Children: 30 to 50 gram / person
- Contain 4 type of short pasta :Fusilla / Macaroni / Shell / Star
- STORING : Keep in a dry storage (preferably in an airtight container) / Keep away from direct sunlight
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS :
- Place directly into boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until desired texture
- Stir until separated.
- Drain & serve with your favourite pasta sauce.