BeSafe iZi Up X3 Fix (Group 2&3)
iZi Up X3 fix – rotates in a collision
- IZi Up X3 fix is a unique child car seat that rotates in a collision.
*In 1970 the airbag was invented, in 1990 th ISOfix, in 2012 we are introducing the SIR system.
- What would the world do without innovations? Development progresses continuously. We have a goal of creating the safest car ride for your child. The result was iZi Up X3 fix. With the excellent side impact protection from iZi Up X3, it is also added an item: SIR – Side Impact Rotation.
*SIR – Side Impact Rotation
- The chair rotates towards the center of the car so that the child is not pushed forward towards the door, which is common in accidents. Child car seat is easy to mount on the car’s ISOfix mountings. Then attach the child car belt.
*Easy to install – easy to adjust!
- Child car seat is easy to mount on the car’s ISOFIX fittings, easy to adjust the height of the headrest, and easy to adjust the sleeping position for the child.
- Easy to install the 3-point belt: the shoulder belt guider holds the car belt in place and no guider for the hipster belt is required which prevents misuse. Older children can buckle in themselves without chance of wrong installation
- Reclining in 2 positions, which can be operated by the child itself
- SIP – Side Impact Protection. Improved protection for both head & neck by EPS in head support and seat shell
- The height of the backrest and headrest can be easily adjusted from both sides of the seat
- The shoulder belt guiders go wider when the seat is adjusted to higher positions
ECE R44-04 approved for forward facing installation group 2/3: 15 – 36 kg
Installation: ISOfix in combination with 3-point car belt or 3-point car belt only